Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Joy...

I booked my ticket to CA tonight.  Since my birthday and mother's day fall right after the other - I'm treating myself.

I'm getting out of Nashville for a few days...

I'm getting to see (for sure) one of my favorite friends...if Tracy is able to come down...I don't know if my heart will be able to handle the happiness I will feel if I'm with the two of them at the same time.

I'll be in wonderful weather...

I'll be by the ocean...

I'll have zero responsibilities...except enjoying myself...

Upon Mom's death, I discovered her blog. god, she was a brilliant woman.  I still find it all so unfair that she had brain cancer...

Anyway, one of her blog post said the following:

I hope this is true, for there has been great joy in seeing my daughter this week. 


Knowing that I will be seeing dear friend(s) has brought me incredible joy tonight.


No comments: