Saturday, August 13, 2011

My latest phrase...

I keep repeating "it's not fair, it's not fair" in my head.   I say it when I think about my personal loss, when I talk to my mom, when I think of my brother, when I think of Leo's friends and when I think their community.  It's just not fair.

It's been a really hard couple days.  I don't want to talk to anyone besides my mom.  On Wednesday - I'm pretty certain I cried for a good 3-4 hours.  I'm having those sessions more frequently.  I just don't understand why this had to happen.  I wish I had another few years - at least.  I wish the loved ones left behind were given a heads-up.  I just wish I had more time with Leo.

I had a cooking question last week.  I picked up my phone to call and ask him - then I remembered - I lost my source.  It sucks.  Who am I going to call now?

I miss you a lot Leo...

It's not fair.

No comments: