Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Missing him...

I have now passed the 10 month mark.

I miss him more than I ever thought imaginable.  What I would give for one more hour.

Mom was here this past weekend - I'll write a post for the weekend soon - but it was a great time.  Funny enough, Tracy summed it up perfectly when we finally were able to talk on gchat:
i was thinking about you all weekend...so excited they were there...but i just knew it would be hard too...i can imagine that you might feel lonelier once they are gone because you are reminded of what your missing.

So thankful I have one person in my life who understands how a visit from my mom can be painful at the same time.  Other people I've said this to - look at me like I'm crazy.  When I was home after they left - my house felt so empty.  My life felt so empty...

I will admit that I realize how "out of sight - out of mind" I can be with Leo.  Not that I don't think about him, but I feel like he is on vacation.  I feel like he will return any day now.  I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the reality.  It's pretty awful...knowing the truth and my reality and having to play those thoughts against each other.  

Seeing Mom, Allan and Brenda - without Leo - has brought on an entire new wave of emotions this week.  He should have been here this past weekend.

I'm just really missing him.

xox Leo -

Kathryn
  

No comments: