Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pictures

Both my mom and I are organizing pictures.  This weekend I have been flooded with precious memories.  The memories stream from fun friends in high school - college - california - but most importantly - I've found some of Leo.  These memories have also brought many tears.  Over friendships that are not present, Leo, lack of excitement in my life...I want to rewind and go back when my life was simple...when I didn't wake up with this heartache. 

I plan to get a scanner soon - but the ones below are a few my mom has found.  Leo LOVED LOVED LOVED wind.  One of my favorite stories I recently heard - when mom and Leo lived on the Lake - they had friends over.  Leo wanted to walk to the beach to see what the wind was like by the water.  Apparently, they had to go searching for him - only to find him asleep on the beach - enjoying the wind.   Naturally,  flying a kite would be an enjoyable past time of his too :).  I've flown a kite with him a time or two...


This next picture...is one of my new favorites of Leo.  He looks so happy, relaxed...this is happy Leo...how I remember him.  I love all of these people on the boat with all of my heart.  Leo is with Brenda and Allan Brouillet - with their dog Harkin.  I can't put into words how much this picture warms my heart. 

-Kathryn-

No comments: